티스토리 뷰

El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles

 

 

 

The El Pueblo de Los Ángeles Historical Monument, also known as Los Angeles Plaza Historic District and formerly known as El Pueblo de Los Ángeles State Historic Park, is a historic district located at the oldest section of Los Angeles, known for many years as "El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles del Río de Porciúncula". The district, centered on the old plaza, was the city's center under Spanish (1781–1821), Mexican (1821–1847) and United States (after 1847) rule through most of the 19th century. The 44-acre park area was designated a state historic monument in 1953 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972.

저작자 표시 비영리 변경 금지
신고
0 Comments
댓글쓰기 폼